Due to COVID-19 outbreak, we’re operating with a limited team as a precautionary health measure. So, it may take a bit longer than expected to respond. Thanks for your patience. Stay Safe!
Follow the steps below to use Woolementor blocks:
1. Go to click the Edit With Elementor button while you are in the WordPress backend.
2. Click the folder button appearing next to the plus button appearing at the center of the page.
3. You will see three tabs- Blocks, Pages, and Templates. Now, Navigate to the Blocks tab
4. You will see a search bar at the top right and search for Woolementor Blocks by writing woolementor or category names.
5. Now, insert the blocks you want in the desired sections.
That’s it! Now edit the blocks according to your preferences and add more blocks to complete the Home page.
Codexpert is a small company that works mainly on WordPress based products and projects.
We created Woolementor, WC Affilliate, Share Logins and some other amazing plugins that help thousands of users across the globe.
© 2016-2021, codexpert. All Rights Reserved.