CoDesigner allows a user to create a custom shop archive page. Follow the steps below to create a custom shop archive page:
1. Go to the WordPress admin dashboard and click the “Templates” menu.
2. Navigate to “Saved Templates”, select “WCD Product Archive” and add a new template.
3. After giving a name to your new “WCD Product Archive”, edit it with Elementor.
4. Add a shop widget to the new product archive page and customize your new shop page any way you like.
5. In order to make the “WCD Product Archive” template appear on your preferred default shop page, you will need to select “Shop Only” in the template condition as shown in the screenshot below.
6. Now, you will need to make sure that the correct page layout is selected. Otherwise, the shop layout won’t appear properly.
7. After customizing your custom shop archive page, don’t forget to click the “Update” button to save the settings.