This issue happens if WooCommerce settings are not set properly. Thus the issue with Pagination on Shop Page or 404 error while clicking a page number occurs. To fix this error, you will need to set the same number of pages that are appearing in your shop.
1. At first, go to the store/shop page of your site.
2. Click Customize at the top of the page.
Shop Page Customize Section
3. Navigate to WooCommerce settings on the sidebar menu of customization options.
5. Click on the “Product catalog” and see the number of products per row and rows per page section.
4. Input the same number that is equal to “Products per row” multiply by the “Rows per page” in the “products per page” settings within CoDesigner Shop Widgets.
Edit Shop Filter
By following these steps, you can easily solve the pagination issue with the shop page. If that doesn’t work, you can reach out to our customer support team and they will be happy to help.