Order bumps are used to sell complementary or add-on products to the customers and boost overall revenue per purchase.
You can create exciting order bumps to attract more customers using Handy Addons by following the steps below –
1. Enable Order Bumps from the Handy Addons dashboard and save the settings.
2. Go to Order Bumps from the WordPress dashboard as shown in the screenshot below
3. Click “Add New” to create an order bump.
4. In this tab you will see the option to give a name to the Order Bump, description
5. Select bump – fixed amount, percent amount, and product.
6. Set the type – cart total, product count, product category.
7. Create custom conditions for the Order Bump. Here you can apply – equal, not equal, less than, or greater than the Bump Type
8. Now you need to set the value of the order bump if you have selected Cart Total or Product Count in the Type selection. On the other hand, there will be a product category selection option if you have selected a Product Category in the “Type.”
9. Now you need to save the settings and the Order Bumps will appear on the Cart page. When a customer selects the button the order bump conditions will apply as shown in the screenshot below.