The Order Filter module for WooCommerce can easily and quickly find the orders you need among your other orders.
If you want additional filter options for your WooCommerce order management, follow the steps below –
1. Enable the Shop Templates from the Handy Addons dashboard and save the settings.
2. Then you need to click on the Order Filter menu on the dashboard.
3. On the module dashboard you will have options to turn on the product categories, product types, products, product attributes, and order date.
4. To see whether it’s applied, you need to go to the order management tab underneath the WooCommerce menu on the dashboard.
5. Here you should have filter options like as shown in the screenshot below.