Due to COVID-19 outbreak, we’re operating with a limited team as a precautionary health measure. So, it may take a bit longer than expected to respond. Thanks for your patience. Stay Safe!
1. Go to All Pages and select the page which you want to Edit
2. Select “Edit with Elementor”
3. After that select a Section or Content which you want to restrict
4. Then click on Advanced Tab -> Restrict Content
5. Enable the Enable Restriction Option
6. A new text field will appear named Show Content To
7. After clicking on the text field a dropdown list will show and we have to select the “Specific Users”
Then only the Specific Users will show the content
codexpert is a small company that works mainly on WordPress based products and projects.
We created Woolementor, Wooffiliate, Share Logins and some other amazing plugins that help thousands of users across the globe.
© 2016-2021, codexpert. All Rights Reserved.