Skip cart is a popular feature of the CoDesigner. It will help reduce the cart abandonment rate. And as a result, it will increase sales for your shop. You can easily implement skip cart functionality on your site. For this, you have to follow some processes-
1. First, you have to go to your site where the CoDesigner is installed.
2. After that, click on the “CoDesigner” tab
3. On the CoDesigner page, you’ll find the “Tools” tab. Click on that tab
4. You’ll discover the “Skip Cart page” option on that page. Please enable the button if you want to take your customer directly to the checkout page.
5. Finally, click on the “Save settings” button.
You can also change the “Add to Cart” button as you want to change and show it on your site.
1. First of all, open the “WCD Single Product” template on elementor editor and select the “Content” tab of the “Edit Add to Cart” option.
2. Under the content tab, you’ll discover an option called “Button Text”. You can now change the text the way you want. To change the text you’ve to remove the text ‘Add to Cart’ and add new text.
7. After changing the text, you have to click the “Update” button. Finally, the text will show up on a single product page.
If you face any difficulties while setting up the skip-cart and the text of the “Add to Cart” button, feel free to reach out to our support